Monday, June 23, 2008

First Post

Hey everyone,

So this is the blog that I'll sporadically update during my Great New Zealand Adventure to keep you all in the loop. Feel free to leave comments whenever you like, as it'll be interesting to see how friends and relatives end up interacting. 

One rule: DO NOT MENTION THIS BLOG TO MY PARENTS. they are keeping their own form of communication with me and, should they discover this, any writing of drunken escapades, risky debauchery, or other action that would no doubt send my mother into an immediate bout of tears will halt. 

Hopefully I'll update soon. Take it easy. 

1 comment:

mamalisa said...

Gather in and embrace the entire experience, good and bad. It will be with you the rest of your life.... a special memory and a life's lesson. Love you--- the wise and wonderous Aunt Lisa